Enplas Life Tech serves market leaders and growing startups in the medical and life science industry by manufacturing their custom precision plastic and elastomer parts.
Enplas Life Tech manufactures custom components for a variety of precision applications. We focus on injection molding and assembly for the medical, diagnostics and life science industry. All injection molding and assembly is conducted in our class 7 cleanroom.
We manufacture components for:
- Microfluidic chips / flowcell
- Elastomer fluid seals
- Lab testing cartridges
- Other in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) consumables and instruments
- Sample prep consumables
- Endotoxin detection consumables and instruments
- Other pharmaceutical process consumables
- Medical devices
- Reagent containers (fluid seal caps and lids)
- Assemblies requiring pouch manufacturing and thermal sealing of films
Our customers use our parts for:
- Next generation sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Liquid biopsy (CTC)
- Mass spectrometry
- Single-cell analysis
- LAL test
- Biochemical tests
- Electro-mechanical sample and fluid motion
Our customers’ final applications include:
- Newborn screening
- Reproductive health
- Cancer research and diagnostics
- Genetic disease research and diagnostics
- Infectious disease research and diagnostics
- Pharmaceutical quality control
- Food safety
We serve industry leaders as well as growing start-ups.
Our market-leading customers include top global diagnostics companies and OEMs that are:
- Looking for a transitional manufacturing partner from product launch until before in-house production capacity is reached.
- Or vice-versa, looking to outsource and ramp up production of custom components.
- Searching for a trusted second supplier to secure procurement.
- Needing to transfer molds due to dissatisfaction with current supplier for inconsistent quality, lack of communication, or supply disruption.
Our innovative, growing start-up customers in various life science fields need a trusted manufacturing partner to help them take the next step of delivering their products to a larger market. These companies:
- Have a product ready and want to ramp up production.
- Might be venture companies developing a product with near-future mass production in mind.
- Are at the final stages of prototyping sample parts, but timelines are suffering from inconsistency, low quality parts, or revision difficulties with a low-cost prototyping service.
Many customers come to us struggling with low cost, low quality tools that wear out quickly and cause problems after an initial few shots. Enplas Life Tech promises quality for the duration of the guaranteed tool life and offers revisions as your product evolves.
Enplas Life Tech can support your product from thousands to millions of parts manufactured.
A stable supply of raw materials from our decades of experience and established network in the industry allows us to deliver you the most consistent service possible without supply disruption.
We have expertise in materials often used in medical and life science products, including:
- Engineering-grade materials including Polycarbonate (PC)
- Materials suited for clear transparent parts, such as cyclic olefins (COP and COC)
- Rubber-like thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) including thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for fluid sealing
- Other popular materials such as polypropylene (PP), PMMA, PEI, and more
Mass production of components manufactured with certain materials requires dedicated attention and expertise to achieve consistent quality. These include popular materials, such as thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) and COP/COC. Enplas Life Tech has a track record of delivering quality parts using these materials.
Custom Precision Plastic Injection Molding and Assembly in Class 7 Cleanrooms for: Life Science Consumables | In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Components (NGS, PCR, sample prep, etc.) | Microfluidics | Fluid (liquid and air) Sealing with Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Overmolding | Clear Plastic Parts | Flowcells | Cartridges | Reagent Containers | Other Medical Molding| Biotech Applications | Medical Applications | Pharmaceutical Applications
Engineering for: Design-for-Manufacturability (DFM) for injection molding and assembly | In-House Tool Building | Quality Assurance | Scientific Molding | High Precision Metrology | Process Validation | Customer-Dedicated Collaboration and Communication
We strive to be your trusted life science manufacturing & development partner.